Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm Counting Chickens




I know you aren't supposed to count your chickens before they hatch, but I am. The estimated departure time is by 2 p.m. (which means about 5 p.m.). My bags are in the car.

I've never seen Oliver looking so great! He is cooing at the whimsical mobile above his bed.

Oliver's friends Grace and Harrison need prayer. Grace was Oliver's first love in the I.C.U. and continues to have some issues with her heart and possibly brain. Her mom is exhausted. It's tough to live at the hospital for months and months.

Harrison had the same surgery as Oliver. He was sent home yesterday, but had to come back because of severe vomiting and diarrhea. Please pray for a speedy recovery and that Oliver doesn't get his bug!

2 comments:

Sundee Frazier said...

This is wonderful news, Sarah! I'm looking forward to meeting Oliver. Sundee

Devin said...

I'm really looking forward to meeting Oliver for the first time - again. The two times I've seen him he's seemed like two different little babies, and this next time I'm sure will be the most dramatic change. So excited to see him responsive!