Saturday, November 29, 2008

Broken Record

Oliver is still in the hospital...arrgh. He doesn't need oxygen during the day, but at night his saturation levels drop to a level that no one likes. I spoke sternly with him this morning about his bad behavior.

Yesterday was a great Black Friday for the rest of the Showell family. Alex, Issac, Eric, and I walked downtown to see the Macy's Parade--Seattle style. We wandered down by the Pike Place Market where Isaac and I watched some cheese artisans mixing curds in an enormous tub. After 30 minutes of studying these people, Isaac informed me that cheese making is in his future.

Eric set up the Christmas tree this morning. We have evergreen boughs and our wreath making machines set up in the garage, so if you are in the neighborhood, come on over! Eric and the kids are always up for a party, and they can help you make your own Christmas wreath.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Dang! Can't believe you're still in there. Maybe I'll try to e-mail you about the g-tube if I can find your e-mail address in my stack of paperwork. And I'm way curious about your doctor with the kid with a trach. Hopefully tomorrow will be your day to get out of there.