Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sleep Study

Oliver is a crazy kid. The doctor has given us an "all clear" on the RSV, but they are puzzled about his low oxygen readings when he sleeps. Tonight they have scheduled a sleep study for the little monster. There is a good chance that he'll be getting his own CPAP machine.

Last night Eric and I had a date! We had a fabulous dinner at the Union Restaurant and watched Brandi Carlile accompanied by the Seattle Symphony at the Benaroya Hall. The contrast between the stoic symphony members and the rock band was entertaining. Thanks Devin and Sarah for a fun evening.

3 comments:

Devin said...

Well, I can assure Ollie that CPAPs are pure joy. Kinda.

Great seeing you guys last night. I will remember "Story" backed up by the symphony and the standing ovation for a very long time. Awesome.

Linda said...

Just back from MI and visiting my grandkids. Checking on Ollie was high on my priority list and am so happy to see that once again, prayer is working. We will keep him on the prayer lists. Bet he is the only little boy who has prayers going up in so many different languages. :)

Do you need someone to shop for the kids, wrap presents, etc. ? Wayne and I are happy to help in any way needed.

LoLo said...

I'm so glad that you and Eric were able to spend a night out on the town with friends - I'm sure it was much needed and much fun.

Give Little O a squeeze from his Auntie and I look forward to seeing you all soon. LoLo