Friday, December 19, 2008

The Tube is In!





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here is a before and after shot of Oliver's belly. The surgeon said everything went fine. The third picture is right after his surgery. My wonderful husband took the photo and then asked if I knew that my jacket was inside out. No wonder the Starbucks barista gave me funny look.
We had a rough start this morning. Someone---I won't reveal his identity---left the dome light on in the van last night. So this morning we had lots of snow and a dead battery. My amazing husband fixed the problem and got us to the hospital 10 minutes early.
Unfortunately, my cell phone charger didn't make it with me. If you need to reach me, you can call me at Swedish Hospital at (206) 215-2165.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Glad you made it okay. He looks great! I can't believe he's already awake and looking happy.

Susan and Brook Selby said...

Wow! You did it! I'm sorry that it came to this, but it sounds like it will relieve a lot for Oliver and for you. Gracie Balma seems to have good feelings about her "tubie" as she calls it when she talks to me, so hopefully Oliver can grow as fond of his! Praying you'll be home for Christmas!
Susan